Let me begin by admitting that I really cannot stand working out to music. It bores me to no end. Particularly if I am running, if the wrong song shows up I just lose the will to jog.
Sad as I am I really enjoy listening to lectures while working out. Sad I know. That’s why I really become happy when I find more free courses online. This happiness increased when I came across 250 new course online (via PhilosophyBytes) after browsing a few minutes I was already downloading:
- Hannibal – iTunes – Patrick Hunt, Stanford.
- Introduction to Nonviolence – iTunes – Stream Audio and Video – Michael Nagler, UC Berkeley
- Globalization – iTunes – Feed – MP3s – Robert Acker, UC Berkeley
- European Civilization, 1648-1945 – iTunes – YouTube – Download Course – John Merriman, Yale
- The Roman Empire – iTunes – Feed – MP3s – Isabelle Pafford, UC Berkeley
- Theories of Law and Society – iTunes – Feed – David Lieberman, UC Berkeley
- History of Information – iTunes – Feed – Paul Duguid, UC Berkeley